Fast and Reliable Medical Device Regulatory
MN Solutions respects your right to privacy and is providing this statement of privacy to inform you of our practices regarding personal content which you may provide to us through our websites or by any other means. This statement refers to the websites mnmedicaldeviceregulatory.html and licensale.com, both owned by MN Solutions.
MN Solutions will not knowingly disclose personal and/or business identifiable information ("Identified Information") about you to any third-party unless it is required by law by any court order or search warrant, or unless you have given us your written permission to do so in advance.
However, MN Solutions may use any Identified Information that you have provided to us through our websites ONLY for the following purposes:
- In order to provide you with our services.
- In order to provide you with our newsletter and/or any other advertising materials which we may be interested to distribute from time to time to our potential clients and/or other business partners for marketing purposes.
- Based on your request for information, in order to be able to communicate with you and/or contact you back in any way and for any sales promotion purposes or to use your professional services in the future. In such cases, we may keep a record of that correspondence and we may collect your name, email address, phone numbers, and other professional and personal information that you have provided to us.
MN Solutions may also collect, share and use anonymous, NON Identified Information regarding our web site users or any third parties in order to evaluate how the site is being used and for research purposes. This includes but not limited to IP address, browser type, referring pages, pages visited, and platform type. In some cases, we use third-party service providers to assist us with such analysis.
MN Solutions uses commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the security of your personal and business information. Nevertheless, MN Solutions cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information provided to us through the websites. Any transmission of information is made at your own risk.
MN Solutions may store and process information in various locations around the globe. If you are a resident of a jurisdiction where transfer of your Identified Information to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then you hereby provide us with your express consent to such transfer of your data.
Once MN Solutions receives your information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of the websites. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of MN Solutions's safeguards.
If you no longer desire our services or would like to request that we delete your Identified Information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MEDICA13-16 Nov 2017, Germany
- IOACON 26-31 Dec 2017, Indore (India)
- NSICON 30-Nov-3rd Dec 2017, Nagpur (India)
- Arab Health 29th Jan-1st Feb 2018, Dubai